Cooking Time: 30mins
Write a review
1 cup Finely chopped Falcon UAE Seedless Dates 1 cup Dried figs ¼ cup (each) Finely chopped cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts and pistachios ¼ cup Milk 1 tbsp Clarified butter ¼ tsp Cinnamon powder
- Blend dates and figs with milk until smooth.
- Roast all the nuts until golden and crisp and releases aroma. Set aside to cool.
- Line 8 inch square pan with foil and set aside.
- Heat clarified butter in a frying pan and sauté the blended paste on slow gas until well cooked.
- Add cinnamon powder and keep stirring time to time until mixture comes away from the sides of the pan.
- Add the roasted nuts and mix well into date mixture.
- Transfer to the prepared pan and smoothen the top.
- Allow this to rest until the mixture cools completely and slightly firm.
- Cut into equal squares and store in airtight container.