Cooking Time: 35mins
Date and Almond Wontons
Write a review
20 Wonton Wrappers 2 tbsp Powdered sugar 1 tbsp Cinnamon powder ¼ cup Milk Oil for frying For the filling: ½ cup (each) Finely chopped Falcon UAE Seedless Dates and brown sugar 2-3 tbsp (each) Toasted sesame seeds and chopped almonds 1 tbsp Butter To Serve Vanilla ice cream
- For the filling, slightly crush the sesame seeds and mix them with dates, sugar, almonds and butter. Set aside.
- Place 1 tsp of filling in the center of wonton wrapper.
- Lift up opposite edges and stick them together with the help of milk and then bring the corners together to form a hat shaped wonton.
- Repeat this for the rest of the wontons and deep fry in oil until golden.
- Drain on kitchen paper.
- Sprinkle little sugar on each one and serve hot with vanilla ice cream.