Cooking Time: 40mins
Date and Apricot Granola bars
Write a review
1 cup Pureed apples 1/3 cup Honey ¼ cup Corn syrup 1 tsp (each) Powdered cinnamon and vanilla essence 2½ cups Rolled oats, roasted lightly 1 cup Chopped nuts 2/3 cup Chopped Falcon UAE Seedless Dates 1/3 cup Chopped apricots 8x8 inch baking tray, lined with parchment paper
- Preheat the oven at 325ºF or 160ºC.
- In a large bowl mix together pureed apples, honey, corn syrup, cinnamon and vanilla essence.
- Stir in oats, and mix well.
- Add the nuts, dates and apricots.
- Mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated well.
- Turn this out into prepared tin and press down the mixture with back of a flat spoon and tightly packed.
- Bake for 25 minutes in preheated oven.
- Remove from oven and cool in the refrigerator for 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into bars.
- Store in airtight container.