Cooking Time: 45mins
Write a review
1 cup Finely chopped Falcon Zahdi Seedless Dates ½ cup (each) Milk and chopped cashew nuts ¾ cup (each) Sugar and ghee To Garnish Slivered pistachios and almonds
- In a heavy saucepan, mix together Dates, milk and sugar and cook on a medium flame.
- Add ghee when mixture comes to a boil.
- Then add ¼ cup of cashews.
- Cook on a slow flame till the mixture is almost dry and halwa is formed.
- Remove from stove and add remaining cashews.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Garnish with pistachio and almonds.
- Serve hot.