Cooking Time: 30mins
Write a review
200 gms Mawa (reduced milk) ½ cup Powdered sugar ¼ cup Chopped Falcon UAE Seedless Dates A pinch of saffron Cardamom powder to taste Moulds to form Modaks Clarified butter to grease the moulds To Garnish Chopped pistachios
- Mix mawa and sugar in a thick vessel and cook on a slow flame until it forms a soft ball.
- Remove from stove and set aside in the same vessel for 5-7 minutes.
- Add dates, saffron and cardamom. Mix well.
- Shape into small walnut sized ball and press into the moulds.
- Remove and place on a platter.
- Repeat for remaining mixture.
- This should be done while the mixture is still warm.
- Garnish with pistachios & desiccated coconut (Optional).