Cooking Time: 25mins
Date and Cranberry Muffins
Write a review
2 cups Plain flour, sifted 1½ tsp Baking powder ¼ tsp (each) Salt and soda ½ cup Butter, softened ¾ cup Castor sugar ½ cup Thick cream 1 tsp Vanilla essence ½ cup Milk ¼ cup Chopped Falcon Zahdi Seedless Dates 2 tsp Dried cranberries
- Pre heat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Either use 18 paper cups or greased muffin pan cups.
- Sift plain flour with baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter, sugar, cream and vanilla until light, for about 4 minutes.
- Now lower the speed and beat in the flour mixture alternately with milk and beat until smooth.
- With a rubber spatula, fold in the dates and cranberries until just combined.
- Scoop about ¼ cup of the batter into each muffin cup until 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Garnish with dried Cranberry (Optional).